contenu éditorial, images & articles
The contents of this site (excluding scripts and code, qui sont autorisés ci-dessous) sont autorisés en vertu d'un Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Cela signifie que vous êtes libre de réutiliser, modify and redistribute content from this site under the following restrictions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike - Si vous modifiez, transform, ou de construire sur cette œuvre, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- Renonciation — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, ce statut est en aucun cas affectée par la licence.
- Images and content are not to be used for websites hosting political, religious, terrorist, or controversial material — determined by the authors and subject to change.
Your fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
Scripts & Code
Tous les échantillons de code sur ce blog sont, unless explicitly otherwise noted, licence en vertu d'un AVEC Licence:
Copyright © 2012, Jon Scaife & DIYMediaHome
Permission is hereby granted, gratuit, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copie, modify, fusionner, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
LE LOGICIEL EST FOURNI "TEL QUEL", SANS GARANTIE D'AUCUNE SORTE, EXPLICITE OU IMPLICITE, Y COMPRIS MAIS SANS S'Y LIMITER LES GARANTIES DE COMMERCIALISATION, D'ADAPTATION À UN USAGE PARTICULIER ET D'ABSENCE DE CONTREFAÇON. EN AUCUN CAS LES AUTEURS OU LES DÉTENTEURS DE DROITS D'AUTEUR NE SERONT TENUS RESPONSABLES DE TOUTE RECLAMATION, DOMMAGE OU AUTRE RESPONSABILITÉ, QUE CE SOIT DANS UNE ACTION DE CONTRAT, TORT OU AUTREMENT, RÉSULTANT DE, DE OU EN RELATION AVEC LE LOGICIEL OU L'UTILISATION OU AUTRES LIÉES AU LOGICIEL.
Droit d'auteur ethos & intentions
A lot of the content of this site builds on the work of others. In some cases content is news-like and is based entirely on the work of others, but is described here in our own context. In these cases we have credited the original source and provided a link to the source in the article. We would prefer not to have any of our content copied, et au lieu de le faire lié à, but if you do feel the need to publish content that you have sourced from us please provide a relevant and appropriately placed link back to the original article. Our aim is to help the community, but the webhosting doesn’t pay for itself; consequently we are trying to strike a balance between sharing information as broadly as possible, whilst ensuring people have access to the original carefully-written content on this site.
We respectfully request that people don’t hotlink to our downloads. In most cases there are relevant articles which accompany them which would be more appropriate to link to, or alternatively there is the downloads page. We believe it is good neighbourliness to provide links to sites that have been helpful. Hotlinks will be redirected to ourhotlinks page which provides the link but encourages viewers to request a proper link to an appropriate article. Thanks.