Important information. Please read this before you start!
If you were directed here from another site please start at the beginning of the guide by reading the Introduction. Also please let me know what site directed you to this page so I can ask them to update their links. If you haven’t read the preparation instructions then please do that before starting the driver installation procedure. If you don’t follow the preparation instructions this procedure will probably fail! I can’t guarantee that this guide will work for you. If you are using a mission critical system I do not recommend proceeding. I don’t recommend using Bluetooth with network servers anyway!
The driver installation procedure
- تشغيل C:\Drivers\Win\Patch\BTRegFix.reg
- If you use a non-English system:Copy the file setup.ini from C:\Drivers\Win\Patch\ to C:\Drivers\Win\BDCACT\ and over-write the existing file.
- تشغيل C:\Drivers\Win\Bdcact\Setup.exe to start the driver installation
- Click next, accept the license terms, next, next, تثبيت
- If you are using Windows ME, XP or 2003 you will probably be prompted with a “Driver Signature Notice”. If you are prompted, click OK.
- Click Finish to complete setup.
- If you are prompted to reboot please reboot. If you are prompted to reboot and don’t, the patcher may not be able to patch the files!
- تشغيل C:\Drivers\Win\Patch\BTWPatcher.exe
- Click on the apply button to patch the drivers. If the patcher cannot complete the patch, please reboot into safemode and re-run the patcher.
- If you have a PC Card, extract the contents of the file data1.cab to the main installation directory. Over-write all files
- If you have a 3Com Wireless Bluetooth PC Card version 3.0 (3CRWB6096B) download the device recognition file for the card from [ التحميلات ]and save the file to the installation directory
- If you have disconnected your Bluetooth device (as instructed in the preparations) you should now connect it
- Windows will probably install new hardware. Wait until the hardware installation is complete.
- Restart your computer.
- If you have a Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard or mouse please read the MS Input Devices section
- If you use a laptop or notebook that uses proprietary software to “turn on” an internal Bluetooth device, please read the Internal Devices section.
After the installation
Look for the Bluetooth icon in the system tray at the bottom right and if it is white with a blue background ( ) then you have successfully completed the driver installation. If the icon isn’t present or is red with a blue background ( ) then you should read the “What to do if it didn’t work” section below. If you succeed and you have any devices not listed on the Tested Devices page, please let me know that they work! (see the about page for how to contact me).
What to do if it didn’t work
Don’t panic, as I said in the introduction, “There are often some difficulties getting everything to work correctly, but with a little patience and care you’ll get it fixed.”
- تأكد من أنك اتبعت تعليمات إعداد بشكل صحيح.
- Double check that you didn’t make any mistakes in the above procedure
- Read the Troubleshooting section.
- قراءة F.A.Q. and see if your problem is listed there.
- Try some of the other resources listed on the introduction.
- If you’ve tried all the above and still haven’t got anywhere then please contact me.
When everything is working
When everything is working I suggest you read the software section for information on how to setup some of the more popular applications. I have details of how to setup and use LogoManager, Nokia PC Suite, Floats Mobile Agent, and Oxygen Phone Manager. The Widcomm drivers also have many functions and features built in that you can use.
Please send us your thoughts by commenting below! إذا كنت ترغب في الاشتراك يرجى استخدام الرابط الاشتراك في القائمة في اعلى اليمين. يمكنك أيضا مشاركة هذا مع أصدقائك باستخدام الروابط الاجتماعية أدناه. في صحتك.