DIY মিডিয়া হোম লোগো

আপনার নিজের হোম থিয়েটার এবং হাই ফাই সেটআপ নকশা ও নির্মাণের জন্য চূড়ান্ত সাইট.

0জানালা 8 লোগোআরো WDS ত্রুটি মীমাংসিত

WDS সত্যিই বেশ একটি অনাত্মীয় সিস্টেম. clunky, fiddly, ছাড়া সহায়ক ত্রুটি তথ্য ও প্রবণ OT ব্যর্থতা. আমার সঙ্গিহীন ফাইলগুলির মধ্যে কয়েকটির আপডেট করার পরে আমি আর সঙ্গিহীন ইনস্টলেশনের চালায় পেরেছিলেন, কিন্তু শেষ পর্যন্ত বিভ্রান্তিকর ত্রুটি সিরিজ সমাধান আছে

আমি অন্তত ছিল 3 dif­fer­ent errors, যার সব সংশ্লিষ্ট হবে বলে মনে হচ্ছে. I am using my WDS serv­er without a domain, but as I want to use mul­tiple images (জয়-dows 7 এবং জানালা 10) and I want them to be unat­ten­ded, I need mul­tiple unat­tend files.

There is an unat­tend file for the PXE boot stage which sets things like par­ti­tions, এবং যেখানে আমি নির্বাচন যা ইমেজ আমি ইনস্টল করতে চান. This is linked to the WDS serv­er to make it work with the PXE boot. There have been no prob­lems with this part. এই ফাইলটি autounattend.xml নামে পরার পরে এটিকে সার্ভারে সংযোগ করতে পেরেছেন

Then each image has an unat­tend file which gets renamed to ImageUnattend.xml and gets put inside the appro­pri­ate image folder. এই আমি কোথায় সমস্যার আঘাত.

Sev­er­al key things before you start which will help reduce problems.

1. Do not edit the files in the loc­a­tions the serv­er puts them. keep a copy some­where else, যে কপি সম্পাদনা, and then relink them to the serv­er through the WDS interface
2. Restart the WDS serv­er after relink­ing the unat­tend files
3. Think about the per­mis­sions on the RemoteIn­stall share — by default these may not work for non-domain sys­tems. আমি আমার পরিবর্তন করতে হয়েছিল

Des­pite hav­ing done all of these things I still got a couple of errors. The first was that my second unat­tend file just seemed to be com­pletely ignored! আমি লগ ফাইলের মধ্যে তাকিয়ে একটি ভুল পাওয়া গেছে Failed to process client unattend variables. Error code [0x8007000D]. I assumed this was caused by a mis­con­fig­ur­a­tion some­where, but after gen­er­at­ing a new unat­tend file with Win­dows Answer File Gen­er­at­or (an online ser­vice) I then got a new error that setup could­n’t con­tin­ue due to a prob­lem with the answer file. So des­pite the error logs indic­at­ing that my unat­tend file could­n’t be accessed at all, এটা আসলে অ্যাক্সেস করা যেতে পারে, so the fault must have been with the con­tents of the file.

তাই আমি এখন ছিল 2 ফাইল, তন্ন তন্ন কাজ, but both had dif­fer­ent errors!

I went back to my ori­gin­al file and remove some of the con­tent and tried again. এটা কাজ করেছে! A copy of that file is at the bot­tom of this post.

I now had to fig­ure out what the prob­lem was with my ori­gin­al 2 files…

The easi­est of the 2 was the file gen­er­ated by the online ser­vice. এই পণ্য কী অন্তর্ভুক্ত, but the product key must be a tri­al key for a retail or oem ver­sion of win­dows 7, and the ver­sion I have uses a MAK key. আপনি অনলাইনে জেনারেটর থেকে একটি উত্তর ফাইল ব্যবহার করা হলে নিশ্চিত করুন যে আপনি পণ্য কী পরিবর্তন করতে

The issue with my ori­gin­al file were some com­ments that had been put in it. I don’t know how or when they got there but once removed it worked as expec­ted so make sure you don’t have any com­ments in your file.

Leave a Reply