作为人，tioned预VI - 显然, 我最近下令 (为FAM-ILY MEM-BER) 一个索尼Vaio SB。 Anandtech的 最近汽车里德了详细的回顾, so I have no intention of reinventing the wheel. This is just a supplementary review addressing a few additional thoughts
- The laptop is very quiet — contrary to the review on Anandtech. Most of the time the fan doesn’t spin up. Heavy data crunching does result in some fan noise, but it is reasonably tolerable. For comparison, 我的 电脑 都安静, with bungee suspended hard drives and undervolted case fans. The Sony is quieter than my own Dell Studio 15.
- The keyboard is excellent. It is very easy to type quickly on, and the backlight auto-dimming is nice.
- 电源指示灯都是绿色, which makes a pleasant change from the usual garish red or eye watering blue.
- 由于Anandtech的POIN，泰德出, the Vaio comes with far too many processes running. Removing a few undesirable apps (Bing工具栏, 迈克菲, 等等) only helped this a little. After turning off a few services and removing a few unnecessary startup entries the running process count has been reduced to around 65 which is broadly similar to the 2 other Windows 7 PC的我查.
- 该 硬盘 is the weak point of the system. You can feel the system having to wait sometimes. However, the system is still generally very responsive. Like Anandtech, 我推荐修补repla-CING的 硬盘 有一个更快, 每一个HAPS SEAG，吃了Momentus XT的.
- VAIO的是恳求多地光, 并同时通知干练重工-IER比的eeePC 901 它是repla-欣, 它不是这样大大, and it is much lighter than my Dell Studio 15. In my view is represents an ideal balance between size/weight and usability.
- 屏幕亮度是好的, 它有一个磨砂鳍十岁上下, but otherwise it is fairly typical of a laptop screen — not great. To be fair to Sony though, I’m comparing it to my HP zr24w which is an excellent 24″ 1920×1200 IPS panel.
- 索尼电源管理软件是非常灵活和智能的 - 例如, it can turn off power to the optical drive.
- The battery life is the best of any proper laptop I’ve ever used, 虽然当在大量使用它仍然只有约 3 hours. It isn’t quite as good as the eeePC 901 它取代, 但其近, 当然它可以做更多的事情.
请通过下面的评论给我们你的想法! 如果您想订阅，请使用菜单上的订阅链接右上方. 您还可以通过使用下面的链接社会分享这与你的朋友. 干杯.