アップデート: Catalyst Mobility drivers are now available for many cards from ATi. (as of Catalyst version 10.3)
It seems to be very difficult to obtain reasonably up-to-date drivers for the ATi graphics chips in many laptops. これは、あります OEMメーカー have asked ATi not to provide generic drivers direct to the end user, ostensibly to reduce support requests from users with drivers not tested by the OEMさん. This seems perfectly reasonable, しかし、悲しい事実はほとんどあり OEM’s only update the drivers for a new laptop model a few times and soon abandon it as they concentrate on the next generation release. For those people trying to update their drivers to address a problem or to gain access to new features there are no clear options. Fortunately there are ways around this problem.
チェックアウトする最初の事はあります Mobility Modder which provides users with the ability to patch the regular catalyst drivers available from AMD. これはのための問題を解決します 99% ユーザーの. In the rare situations where this doesn’t work, or causes a problem the alternative solution is as follows
- Locate somewhere to download the driver — e.g. for the Mobility Radeon 9700 I was dealing with I found the Catalyst 9.3 上のドライバ DriversDown.
- Run the setup program to extract the driver (usually to C:\アティサポート DRIVER_VER)
- Use the driver update wizard from device manager and manually choose a driver
- Point the “have disk” option to the extracted folder
- Select the correct adaptor from the long list
- Once the driver has installed browse to the extracted folder and find the “ccc” (catalyst control center) フォルダ
- Run the setup to install catalyst control center
あなた自身のいくつかの考えを持って? コメントに下記をお楽しみください! あなたが購読したい場合は、右上のメニューで購読リンクをご利用ください. また、下記の社会的なリンクを使用してお友達とこれを共有することができます. 乾杯.