Earlier today I updated our test site, in preparation for rolling updates out to the main site. This involved updating several plugins and replacing the “BeforeTheDeadline” plugin with Jetpack. After completing the updates I found I was getting several error messages on the dashboard, im Rahmen der "eingehenden Links" Dashboard-Widget, und noch mehr Fehler, als ich versuchte, die W3 Total Cache Caches zu leeren.
Einträge mit dem Schlagwort: Plugin
I recently had a problem where the entire comments area was missing from all the posts on this blog. When I switched back to the default twentyten theme they reappeared and at first I thought it was a problem with the mystique theme. I switched back to mystique and disabled all of my plugins and the comments came back! A simple process of elimination identified the culprit — The WP DIESE Funkrufempfänger Plugin. This plugin isn’t really necessary with the mystique theme, so I have simply removed it. If you encounter the same problem with mystique, check you haven’t got this plugin enabled.