Eu tenho um par de idade USFF Dell Optiplex 760 PCs que tem um built-in Intel 82567LM-3 conexão ethernet gigabit. Obtendo este adaptador para trabalhar com tanto sono (S3 Suspender para RAM) e SAL (Wake on LAN) provou ser muito complicado. O PC veio originalmente com o Windows Vista e como um PC de classe empresarial que você esperaria estes 2 apresenta ao trabalho, mas tem sido sempre uma batalha para levá-los de trabalho.
Back in the days of Windows 7 I did eventually get both PCs working with Sleep and WOL. Doing so required a lot of fiddling about with drivers and settings so I will detail all the settings that worked for Windows 7 abaixo.
- Dispositivo: Intel 82567LM‑3
- Intel ProSet 220.127.116.11
- Motorista 18.104.22.168
- Driver Provider: Intel
- o condutor Data: 18/07/2013
- Salvar Opções de energia: Todos 3 unticked
- Wake on LAN Opções: both ‘Wake on Magic Packet’ ticked and ‘Wake on Pattern Match’ unticked
This driver can be downloaded from softpedia. The driver files are found in the PRO1000\Winx64\NDIS62 subfolder
Some sites also suggest that Intel ME needs to have the correct settings in firmware. This is accessed by Press Ctrl‑P at bootup. I checked my settings and they are as follows…
- Intel ME Configuration: State Control: ativado
- Intel ME Configuration: Manageability Feature Selection: Intel Standard Manageability
- Intel ME Configuration: Intel ME Power Control: Intel ME EM no host os estados do sono: área de trabalho ON
- Intel Standard Manageability Configuration: SOL/IDE‑r: ativado
- Intel Standard Manageability Configuration: Current Provisioning Mode: PKI
- Intel Standard Manageability Configuration: Nome do host: YOUR-PC-NAME-HERE
- Intel Standard Manageability Configuration: TCP / IP: DHCP ativado: e
Once your ME settings are correct, você tem o condutor superior instalado, and you have your windows settings correct you should be able to use WOL from sleep when running Windows 7.
Unfortunately the driver used for Windows 7 doesn’t want to be compatible with Windows 10 and so far I haven’t found an alternative that is officially compatible. Há uma boa linha no Intel forums that covers the same issue and the poster there has been pretty thorough.
Like the poster on the Intel forums I tried forcing a different driver onto Windows 10 and succeeded in forcing a driver for the i218-LM card which does at least work. However this still didn’t get WOL working.
Hacking o motorista
To see if there is any way to get the Windows 7 driver working with Windows 10 I set about hacking the inf file. I did manage to hack it and get it to install although annoyingly this did mean I had to turn off driver signing temporarily. I have detailed the process I used below.
Turn off driver signing (ver Win-dows 10 Truques for more methods)
- Clique em Iniciar, expand the arrow next to shutdown, segure a tecla Shift e clique restart
- Select troubleshooting
- Selecione avançado
- Select reinicialização
- At the menu that appears after rebooting press the 7 key to disable driver signing
Editar o arquivo e1k62x64.inf
- linha de exclusão 98
Use device manager to do a “have disk” forced driver installation. Then change the same settings as specified for windows 7 acima. This worked to install the driver that matches the one installed on Windows 7, but WOL still didn’t work!
Next I need to check each of the ME settings and the Intel driver settings against each other 1 por 1 in the hope that the discrepancy is somewhere in the settings. I do remember having an issue with Windows 7 where I had to find some obscure setting to get it working. I am fortunate to have 2 identical PCs, um com Win 7 e um com Win 10. I will continue to see if I can find a solution and will update this post with anything I find.
I also noticed that a small number of settings seemed to show on the win 10 machine that weren’t present on the win 7 máquina. I need to check my driver hack and also remote any previous Intel ProSet that has been installed to try to clear this. I plan to remove proset via programs and features, e também remover e apagar os drivers. I will then reinstall the drivers and then run the proset installer (i irá verificar para ver como o driver foi instalado na vitória 7 — was it driver only or full proset)
Por favor envie-nos a sua opinião comentando abaixo! Se você gostaria de assinar por favor use o link no menu inscrever no canto superior direito. Você também pode compartilhar isso com seus amigos usando os links abaixo sociais. Felicidades.