It didn’t work: The first things to double check
- If you have an icon in the system tray that is white on a blue background ( ) then you should skip the information on this page – your driver is correctly installed already!
- Check that you followed the preparation instructions correctly.
- Double check that you didn’t make any mistakes in the main procedure.
- If running the patcher produced an error, reboot into safemode and run the patcher again
- If you weren’t logged on as a user with Administrator rights, try the procedure again with an account that does
- If you have anti-virus software running disable it and retry the procedure
- If you have a firewall installed on your PC make sure that the Widcomm Bluetooth software has unrestricted access – remember, Bluetooth is a networking technology!
- If you are using a laptop / notebook with an Internal device that came with proprietary software, read the Internal devices section.
- If you didn’t reboot after running the patcher, please do so now
The list above didn’t help and your device is a PC Card (PCMCIA)
Some PC Cards are a little tricky to locate a driver for. Read the PC Cards section.
It still doesn’t work
It is possible that Windows installed another driver for you device (such as the Microsoft driver) instead of the Widcomm driver. Read the Manual Install section.
It still doesn’t work and your device is a यूएसबी device and is NOT listed on the Tested Devices section
It is possible that your device is not included in the list of devices that the drivers can recognise by default. Read the New यूएसबी Devices section.
It still doesn’t work
- Try removing everything Bluetooth related from the computer, and try the procedure right through from the beginning again.
- Read the F.A.Q.
एमएस Input Devices
The Microsoft Intelli-Drivers mess
Many people have advised me to avoid IntelliType 5.0 and IntelliPoint 5.0 drivers like the plague. दुर्भाग्य से, installing the Intelli drivers from the Microsoft सीडी will install Microsoft Bluetooth drivers, which break the Widcomm driver installation. Without the Intelli drivers you will not be able to use the extra buttons on your keyboard or mouse. समाधान? Install an older Intelli driver! All the other wireless keyboards and mice produced by Microsoft have the same or very similar additional keys to the Bluetooth mouse and keyboard.
Where to get the older Intelli Drivers
Find them on the [ डाउनलोड ] पेज
Laptop’s with Proprietary Software
Some laptops require their own software installed as well as the Widcomm drivers. Toshiba, and Sony both produce Bluetooth enabled laptops that have a software “स्विच” to disable or enable Bluetooth. If your device isn’t detected after the main installation you may need to install the original software.
Installing Toshiba’s proprietary Bluetooth software
- Download the Toshiba Bluetooth Monitor software from Toshiba 4.18 एमबी
- Extract the Toshiba software to a temporary folder and copy the following files to the following locations:
- खुली “Device Manager”, and uninstall all of the Toshiba Bluetooth Devices which can be found in the “ब्लूटूथ”, “यूएसबी”, “Ports”, तथा “Network” धारा.
- उपयोग “Add/Remove Programs” to uninstall the Toshiba Bluetooth software
- Run C:\Toshiba\MS_Bluetooth\BtMonInst.exe
- Right click on the Bluetooth Monitor in the system tray, और चुनें “Power > ON”
- Windows should now install Devices. Your Bluetooth System Tray should turn white.
If the system tray doesn’t turn blue and white you may still have a Toshiba / Microsoft driver installed. You should read the Manual Install section.
Manual Driver Installation
The manual driver installation should only be attempted after the Widcomm software has been installed. The description below describes how to replace the Microsoft driver with the Widcomm driver. If the Microsoft driver isn’t present you will not be able to complete the following procedure. If you have a PC Card you should have already read the PC Cards section. The method for doing a manual driver update is different on different versions of Windows, please use the procedure that corresponds to your version of Windows
Windows XP / 2003 forced manual driver installation
- Open the system control panel, and in the “हार्डवेयर” टैब, और पर क्लिक करें “Device Manager”
- Expand the “Bluetooth Radios” section of the device list
- There might be a “Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator” and another device listed
- Double click on the other device, and in the “ड्राइवर” टैब, पर क्लिक करें “ड्राइवर अपडेट करें”
- चुनते हैं “Install from a list or specific location”
- चुनते हैं “Don’t search, I will choose the driver to install”
- पर क्लिक करें “Have disk”
- Type in “सी:\Drivers\Win\BDCACT”
- ओके पर क्लिक करें
- There should be 1 single device listed
- Click Next
- ओके पर क्लिक करें
- The system tray icon should now be white & नीला. If it isn’t, reboot your PC.
My PC Card didn’t find a driver
- Did you carry out part 10 of the main instructions?
- Have you read the Manual Driver Installation instructions?
- If you have a 3Com PC Card, नीचे देखें
I have a 3Com PC Card
I have a custom driver file available for version 3 of the 3Com PC Card. Download it from the डाउनलोड page and save it to the main installation folder (सी:\Drivers\WIN\BDCACT\). If you have a version 2 कार्ड, I do not currently know a method of installing these. A firmware update may be possible.
नए यूएसबी उपकरण
मेरे यूएसबी Device wasn’t found…
प्रत्येक यूएसबी device has a VID (Vendor I.D.) and PID (Product I.D.). If your device wasn’t found it is possible that it’s ID is not listed in the Widcomm driver. The Widcomm drivers will only install for devices they recognise, and they recognise devices based on their VID and PID. The installation file btwusb.inf contains a list of यूएसबी VIDs and PIDs that the drivers will recognise. सब यूएसबी devices will work with the Widcomm stack, but the ID’s for some of them are not included with the drivers. If your device is not included you will need to add it.
The majority of notebooks / laptops with internal Bluetooth use an internal यूएसबी solution. If you have a notebook / laptop and are experiencing problems getting the driver working, you should read this section, even if you don’t have an actual यूएसबी dongle to plug in.
How to find the VID and PID of a device
This method will enable you to find the VID and PID for your यूएसबी Bluetooth hardware before it has a driver installed.
- Connect your Bluetooth dongle, and let Windows add it as an “Unknown device”
- खुली “system information” from start/programs/accessories/system tools/system information
- विस्तार “Components”
- चुनते हैं “यूएसबी”
- Locate the device in the list
- It will have an ID in the following form: यूएसबी\VID_XXXX&PID_YYYY\ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
- Make a note of the VID (the XXXX) and the PID (the YYYY)
How to update your driver with the VID and PID of your यूएसबी डोंगल
This service is no longer functional, sorry
Fill in the form below with the details of your device. After you have successfully submitted your device details, right click >here and select “save target as”. Save the file into the installation directory (सी:\Drivers\WIN\BDCACT\). Overwrite the old file. Remove your यूएसबी डोंगल. Restart Windows. Re-insert the dongle. If Windows prompts you for a driver, point it to C:\Drivers\WIN\BDCACT\ If you are not prompted for a driver and the system tray icon remains red you may need to start the installation procedure again from the beginning using the new file.
|New device ID’s submissionPlease only submit नया VID / PID combinations!|
Devices already supported
|044e||3001||ALPS based||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|049एफ||0027||COMPAQ CSR based||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|3001||044ए||COMPAQ||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|04BF||030ए||IBM CSR based||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|04BF||0309||TDK CSR based||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|04BF||0310||IBM BDC CSR based||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|04BF||0319||TDK यूएसबी ADAPTER||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|04BF||0320||TDK CSR BC2 based||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|04BF||0317||ULTRAPORT||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|04BF||0318||BDC||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0BDB||1000||Ericsson Business Mobile Networks BV||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0BDB||1002||Ericsson Multipoint||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0A12||0001||CSR||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|08EA||ABBA||एरिक्सन||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0A5C||200ए||Broadcom||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0A5C||2035||Broadcom||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|055डी||0BB1||SAMSUNG BC02 external||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0C10||0000||Silicon Wave||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|05B1||1389||Silicon Wave||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0B7A||07D0||Zeevo||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|413सी||8000||Dell BC02||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|1668||0441||IBM integrated BT Modem||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|1668||2441||IBM Integrated Bluetooth III||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0F4D||1000||Microtune यूएसबी Bluetooth Device||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0DB0||1967||MSI यूएसबी युक्ति||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0DB0||6970||MSI यूएसबी युक्ति||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0DB0||697ए||MSI यूएसबी युक्ति||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|045ए||007ए||माइक्रोसॉफ्ट||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|045ए||FFFF||MICROSOFT यूएसबी Device DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0400||0807||National Semi Bluetooth board||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0483||5000||STM||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0451||1234||TI||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0451||FFFF||TI||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|044e||2014||SONY||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0D9A||0001||FORMOSA||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|049एफ||0086||BLUETHUMB यूएसबी युक्ति||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|046डी||C707||LOGITECH||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|046डी||C708||LOGITECH||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|046डी||C709||LOGITECH||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0FD1||0001||Giant||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|050डी||0081||Belkin||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|050डी||0083||Belkin||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|050डी||0084||Belkin||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|04AD||2501||Panasoic||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0547||0001||ICSI यूएसबी युक्ति||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0471||0809||Philips BluePearl||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|11D9||2600||Itronix Bluetooth Device||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|413सी||8501||Dell Elwood||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|03F0||011डी||BROADCOM for HP||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|1131||1001||ISSC यूएसबी युक्ति||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|1310||0001||Air2U Device||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0BF8||1003||Fujitsu Siemens||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|4851||1103||FORMOSA||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|1668||0500||ACTIONTEC यूएसबी Bluetooth Device BTM200||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|07B8||B02A||ABOCOM||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|03EE||641एफ||MITSUMI यूएसबी युक्ति||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|03EE||6440||MITSUMI CSR based||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|03EE||6438||MITSUMI CSR based||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0506||00A2||3COM Version 3||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0506||00A1||3COM Version 2||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0506||00A0||3COM Version 1||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|09D3||000ए||Anycom||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|09D3||3001||Anycom||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|05CC||2500||Elsa Vianect||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|057सी||2200||AVM BlueFritz||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|044ए||3003||Sony Vaio Internal||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0930||0503||Toshiba Laptop Internal||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0930||0505||Toshiba Laptop Internal||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|04BF||0309||TDK CSR based VID&PID||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|07B8||B02A||W-Linx यूएसबी डोंगल||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0A12||FFFF||CSR DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|08EA||ABBB||Ericsson DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|04BF||030B||TDK CSR DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|04BF||0321||TDK CSR DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|04BF||030सी||IBM CSR DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|04BF||0311||IBM BDC DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|044e||FFFF||ALPS DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|413सी||8010||Dell BC02||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|1668||1441||IBM Integrated Bluetooth III DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|1668||3441||IBM integrated BT Modem DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0DB0||FFFF||MSI यूएसबी Device DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|049एफ||0036||BLUETHUMB Device DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0FD1||FFFF||Giant DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0C10||0001||Silicon Wave DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|0A5C||2000||BROADCOM DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|03EE||FFFF||MITSUMI यूएसबी Device DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|07B8||FFFF||ABOCOM DFU||provided by DIY मीडिया|
|044e||3002||Sony Vaio Internal ALPS based||submitted by Kenichi|
|1452||8203||Apple CSR based internal Bluetooth module||submitted by Me|
|046डी||c704||Logitech diNovo डेस्कटॉप||submitted by James|
|046डी||C505||CSR||submitted by Stephan|
|0930||0502||तोशिबा सैटेलाइट प्रो 6100 आंतरिक ब्लूटूथ||submitted by Richard Barrass|
|0A5C||2033||Broadcom||submitted by Helio|
|044ए||3007||ALPS based for sony vaio A117S||submitted by papynoel|
|09DA||0006||EagleTec यूएसबी ब्लूटूथ एडाप्टर||submitted by Gabor Halasz|
|0E39||0137||स्मार्ट मॉड्यूलर टेक्नोलॉजीज BlueOpal||submitted by Foz|
|0DF7||0700||MobileAction एमए-700||submitted by k.m.krishnakumar|
|047डी||1023||सोनी Vaio Z1MP||submitted by Steve Creamer|
|0A12||1000||D-Link DBT-120 Rev3||submitted by Bastian|
|044e||0069||SONY VAIO Note (PCG-C1MSX)||submitted by Hiro|
How to uninstall Widcomm drivers
The Widcomm drivers should have a normal add/remove option in the control panel, regardless of who supplied them. If your installation has become damaged, and for some reason you cannot use the normal uninstallation method, the details below should help you remove the Widcomm drivers from your system.
- Make a back-up of your system registry
- Run “regsvr32 -u BtNeighborhood.dll”
- Run “btstackserver.exe /unregserver”
- Run regedit and delete the WIDCOMM key from HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
- Delete “bt*.dll”, “btcpl.cpl”, तथा “bt*.manifest” from your system folder (this varies depending on which version of Windows you are using)
अपना खुद का कुछ विचारों को समझे? खुद टिप्पणी से नीचे लिप्त! आप सदस्यता के लिए चाहते हैं, तो ऊपर दाईं ओर मेनू पर लिंक का उपयोग करें सदस्यता लें. आप नीचे दिए गए सामाजिक लिंक का उपयोग करके अपने दोस्तों के साथ इस साझा कर सकते हैं. चियर्स.