One of my family owns an LG Viewty Lite KU990i (بات کو نوٹ کیجیئے: the original Viewty is a KU990 which includes a stylus that the Lite ‘i’ version lacks) and asked for my assistance in connecting it to their PC. The problem is that LG seem to support the KU990, لیکن نہیں KU990i. The phone was not supplied with any software or cable, but my family member had obtained a cable in the expectation of downloading the software from LG. Apparently this is too much to ask. The KU990 was apparently provided with LG PC Suite version 2, and I found various posts around the net stating that LG had said that version 2 بھی 990i کے ساتھ کام کریں گے, however, despite obtaining a copy of LG PC Suite 2 I was unable to communicate with the phone successfully. Eventually I was led to try LG PC Suite 3, and with some fiddling was eventually able to get communication working.
1. Download LG PC Suite 3 from ourDownloads صفحہ, یا RapidShare (v3.1.19) یا RapidShare (v3.1.20)
* Thanks to the anonymous poster on Phil Puttock’s weblog for the original MegaUpload link.
* The original MegaUpload link was lost when MegaUpload was shutdown in Jan-2012 — we’ve located 2 RapidShare links instead.
* Thanks to Chris (ذیل COM-ments دیکھ) for confirming that the new RapidShare link for version 3.1.20 works.
* We have mirrored both versions on our نیچے بوجھ صفحہ.
2. Install PC Suite, اس کو چلانے کے, let it detect the update, and install the update
3. Turn the phone on, connect the cable to the phone
4. Connect the cable to the PC and wait for the drivers to install
5. IMPORTANT — Load LG PC Suite, but before clicking on any of the options (مثلا. manage contacts or view messages) make sure the phone is on, with nothing running, at the main screen, and NOT locked or with a screen-saver. The phone I was using auto-locks after a very short period and when locked causes an error in PC Suite. Once PC Suite has communicated successfully for the first time it seems to work regardless of the phone being locked from then on
6. You may need to change the یوایسبی mode in the phone settings — it should be in “service” mode not “usb storage” mode.
اپنے آپ سے کچھ خیالات کو مل گیا? تبصرہ کی طرف ذیل میں اپنے آپ کو قتل! آپ کے سبسکرائب کرنا چاہتے ہیں تو سب سے اوپر دائیں مینو پر لنک سبسکرائب استعمال کریں. آپ بھی ذیل سماجی روابط کا استعمال کرتے ہوئے کی طرف سے اپنے دوستوں کے ساتھ اس کا اشتراک کر سکتے ہیں. چیرس.