0نوافذ 8 شعارحل عن WDS أخطاء

WDS هو حقا الى حد بعيد نظام غير ودي. عالي الكعب, فيدلي, وعرضة فشل بعد التمديد دون معلومات خطأ مفيدة. بعد تحديث بعض الملفات الخاصة بي غير المراقب وأنا لم يعد قادرا على تنفيذ عمليات التثبيت غير المراقب, ولكن حلها في نهاية المطاف سلسلة من أخطاء مضللة


كان لي على الأقل 3 dif­fer­ent errors, وكلها يبدو أن ذات الصلة. I am using my WDS serv­er without a domain, but as I want to use mul­tiple images (فوز-dows 7 والنوافذ 10) and I want them to be unat­ten­ded, I need mul­tiple unat­tend files.

There is an unat­tend file for the PXE boot stage which sets things like par­ti­tions, وأين يمكنني تحديد الصورة التي أريد تثبيت. This is linked to the WDS serv­er to make it work with the PXE boot. There have been no prob­lems with this part. This file gets named autounattend.xml after you have linked it to the serv­er

Then each image has an unat­tend file which gets renamed to ImageUnattend.xml and gets put inside the appro­pri­ate image folder. This is where I hit prob­lems.

Sev­er­al key things before you start which will help reduce prob­lems.

1. Do not edit the files in the loc­a­tions the serv­er puts them. keep a copy some­where else, تعديل هذه النسخة, and then relink them to the serv­er through the WDS inter­face
2. Restart the WDS serv­er after relink­ing the unat­tend files
3. Think about the per­mis­sions on the RemoteIn­stall share — by default these may not work for non-domain sys­tems. اضطررت الى تغيير الألغام

Des­pite hav­ing done all of these things I still got a couple of errors. The first was that my second unat­tend file just seemed to be com­pletely ignored! نظرت في ملفات السجل وجدت خطأ Failed to process client unattend variables. Error code [0x8007000D]. I assumed this was caused by a mis­con­fig­ur­a­tion some­where, but after gen­er­at­ing a new unat­tend file with Win­dows Answer File Gen­er­at­or (an online ser­vice) I then got a new error that setup couldn’t con­tin­ue due to a prob­lem with the answer file. So des­pite the error logs indic­at­ing that my unat­tend file couldn’t be accessed at all, في الحقيقة يمكن الوصول إليها, so the fault must have been with the con­tents of the file.

وحتى الآن كان لي 2 ملفات, لا يعمل, but both had dif­fer­ent errors!

I went back to my ori­gin­al file and remove some of the con­tent and tried again. انها عملت! A copy of that file is at the bot­tom of this post.

I now had to fig­ure out what the prob­lem was with my ori­gin­al 2 files…

The easi­est of the 2 was the file gen­er­ated by the online ser­vice. وشمل هذا مفتاح المنتج, but the product key must be a tri­al key for a retail or oem ver­sion of win­dows 7, and the ver­sion I have uses a MAK key. Make sure you change the product key if you use an answer file from the online gen­er­at­or

The issue with my ori­gin­al file were some com­ments that had been put in it. I don’t know how or when they got there but once removed it worked as expec­ted so make sure you don’t have any com­ments in your file.

Please send us your thoughts by commenting below! إذا كنت ترغب في الاشتراك يرجى استخدام الرابط الاشتراك في القائمة في اعلى اليمين. يمكنك أيضا مشاركة هذا مع أصدقائك باستخدام الروابط الاجتماعية أدناه. في صحتك.

اترك رد