0fenêtres 8 logoPlus d'erreurs WDS résolus

WDS est vraiment tout à fait un système hostile. Clunky, Checklist, et sujettes échec ot sans informations d'erreur utile. Après la mise à jour certains de mes fichiers sans surveillance, je ne parvenais plus à réaliser des installations sans surveillance, mais ont finalement résolu la série d'erreurs trompeuses


J'ai eu au moins 3 dif­fer­ent errors, qui tous semblent être liées. I am using my WDS serv­er without a domain, but as I want to use mul­tiple images (WINDOWS 7 and win­dows 10) and I want them to be unat­ten­ded, I need mul­tiple unat­tend files.

There is an unat­tend file for the PXE boot stage which sets things like par­ti­tions, et où je sélectionne quelle image je veux installer. This is linked to the WDS serv­er to make it work with the PXE boot. There have been no prob­lems with this part. This file gets named autounattend.xml after you have linked it to the serv­er

Then each image has an unat­tend file which gets renamed to ImageUnattend.xml and gets put inside the appro­pri­ate image folder. This is where I hit prob­lems.

Sev­er­al key things before you start which will help reduce prob­lems.

1. Do not edit the files in the loc­a­tions the serv­er puts them. keep a copy some­where else, modifier cette copie, and then relink them to the serv­er through the WDS inter­face
2. Restart the WDS serv­er after relink­ing the unat­tend files
3. Think about the per­mis­sions on the RemoteIn­stall share — by default these may not work for non-domain sys­tems. Je devais changer le mien

Des­pite hav­ing done all of these things I still got a couple of errors. The first was that my second unat­tend file just seemed to be com­pletely ignored! Je regardais dans les fichiers journaux et trouvé une erreur Failed to process client unattend variables. Error code [0x8007000D]. I assumed this was caused by a mis­con­fig­ur­a­tion some­where, but after gen­er­at­ing a new unat­tend file with Win­dows Answer File Gen­er­at­or (an online ser­vice) I then got a new error that setup couldn’t con­tin­ue due to a prob­lem with the answer file. So des­pite the error logs indic­at­ing that my unat­tend file couldn’t be accessed at all, il pourrait en fait être consulté, so the fault must have been with the con­tents of the file.

Donc, je devais maintenant 2 fichiers, ni travaillé, but both had dif­fer­ent errors!

I went back to my ori­gin­al file and remove some of the con­tent and tried again. Ça a marché! A copy of that file is at the bot­tom of this post.

I now had to fig­ure out what the prob­lem was with my ori­gin­al 2 files…

The easi­est of the 2 was the file gen­er­ated by the online ser­vice. Cela comprenait une clé de produit, but the product key must be a tri­al key for a retail or oem ver­sion of win­dows 7, and the ver­sion I have uses a MAK key. Make sure you change the product key if you use an answer file from the online gen­er­at­or

The issue with my ori­gin­al file were some com­ments that had been put in it. I don’t know how or when they got there but once removed it worked as expec­ted so make sure you don’t have any com­ments in your file.

S'il vous plaît envoyez-nous vos pensées en commentant ci-dessous! Si vous souhaitez vous abonner s'il vous plaît utiliser le lien d'abonnement dans le menu en haut à droite. Vous pouvez également partager avec vos amis en utilisant les liens sociaux ci-dessous. À votre santé.

Laisser un commentaire