WDS è davvero piuttosto un sistema ostile. goffo, poco pratici, e il fallimento ot incline senza informazioni di errore utile. Dopo l'aggiornamento alcuni file incustoditi non ero più in grado di svolgere le installazioni automatiche, ma hanno poi risolto la serie di errori fuorvianti
Ho avuto almeno 3 different errors, ognuno dei quali sembrano essere correlate. I am using my WDS server without a domain, but as I want to use multiple images (finestrini 7 e finestre 10) and I want them to be unattended, I need multiple unattend files.
There is an unattend file for the PXE boot stage which sets things like partitions, e dove seleziono quale immagine io voglio installare. This is linked to the WDS server to make it work with the PXE boot. There have been no problems with this part. This file gets named autounattend.xml after you have linked it to the server
Then each image has an unattend file which gets renamed to ImageUnattend.xml and gets put inside the appropriate image folder. This is where I hit problems.
Several key things before you start which will help reduce problems.
1. Do not edit the files in the locations the server puts them. keep a copy somewhere else, modificare quella copia, and then relink them to the server through the WDS interface
2. Restart the WDS server after relinking the unattend files
3. Think about the permissions on the RemoteInstall share — by default these may not work for non-domain systems. Ho dovuto cambiare il mio
Despite having done all of these things I still got a couple of errors. The first was that my second unattend file just seemed to be completely ignored! Ho guardato nei file di log e ho trovato un errore
Failed to process client unattend variables. Error code [0x8007000D]. I assumed this was caused by a misconfiguration somewhere, but after generating a new unattend file with Windows Answer File Generator (an online service) I then got a new error that setup couldn’t continue due to a problem with the answer file. So despite the error logs indicating that my unattend file couldn’t be accessed at all, esso infatti potrebbe essere letta, so the fault must have been with the contents of the file.
Così ora ho avuto 2 file, né lavorato, but both had different errors!
I went back to my original file and remove some of the content and tried again. Ha funzionato! A copy of that file is at the bottom of this post.
I now had to figure out what the problem was with my original 2 files…
The easiest of the 2 was the file generated by the online service. Ciò ha incluso una chiave del prodotto, but the product key must be a trial key for a retail or oem version of windows 7, and the version I have uses a MAK key. Make sure you change the product key if you use an answer file from the online generator
The issue with my original file were some comments that had been put in it. I don’t know how or when they got there but once removed it worked as expected so make sure you don’t have any comments in your file.
Inviateci i vostri pensieri commentando qui sotto! Se si desidera iscriversi si prega di utilizzare il link iscriviti sul menu in alto a destra. È inoltre possibile condividere con i tuoi amici usando i link sottostanti sociali. Saluti.