I recently tried installing AMD StoreMI on my Windows 2022 server. Big mistake — it immediately failed to boot with a BSOD. And this was just after installing — I hadn’t even run the program. So the first lesson is not to trust AMD’s software — absolutely shocking!
任意のウェイ, in order to recover the situation I did a bit of digging on google. Turns out it is fairly easy to remove the problem driver and get the system booting again…
1. Create a USB bootable windows 10+ media (I used a Windows 10 2022H2 USB drive which worked fine with my server 2022 インストール). You can get the “Media Creation Tool” free from Microsoft which will create this for you
2. Change the boot priorities and boot from the USB media
3. Choose “repair your computer” (NOT install!)
4. Choose troubleshoot and then “command prompt”
5. Find the drive letter for the system drive your main install is on. It almost certainly WON’T be on the C: ドライブ. Easiest thing to do it try D: and then type “dir” and look to see if the contents of the drive are correct
6. To make sure the installed driver list will fit in the command window you have to make it larger — use the command
mode con:cols=1000 lines=3000
7. Then use the command
dism /image:e:\ /get-drivers where e:\ is the drive you found in step 5.
8. All of the driver files will be called oem###.inf where ### is an increasing number (by date). So the most recently installed (i.e. the problem) ドライバ(S) will have the highest number
9. In my case the 3 problem drivers were called oem148.inf oem149.inf and oem150.inf. The original names for these were also shown which for StoreMI are called rccfg.inf, rcbottom.inf, and rcraid.inf
10. Remove each of the problem drivers using the following command (use it 3 times to remove 3 ドライバー)
dism /image:e:\ /remove-driver /driver:oem###.inf — don’t forget to replace e:\ with the drive relevant to you
11. Reboot the system. Hopefully it will just boot straight up.
12. In my case it still didn’t boot, but I was able to press F8 and select “last known good” which then did boot up successfully. I then uninstalled StoreMI and rebooted again to be sure it was completely gone.
The following links had most of the information above
これが有用であることが判明? 以下のコメントをドロップすることによって、私たちに知らせてください. あなたが購読したい場合は、右上のメニューで購読リンクをご利用ください. また、下記の社会的なリンクを使用してお友達とこれを共有することができます. 乾杯.