我最近尝试在我的 Windows 上安装 AMD StoreMI 2022 服务器. 大错——它立即无法启动并出现 BSOD. 这是在安装之后——我什至没有运行程序. 所以第一课就是不要相信 AMD 的软件——绝对令人震惊!
任何路, in order to recover the situation I did a bit of digging on google. Turns out it is fairly easy to remove the problem driver and get the system booting again…
1. Create a USB bootable windows 10+ media (I used a Windows 10 2022H2 USB drive which worked fine with my server 2022 install). You can get the “Media Creation Tool” free from Microsoft which will create this for you
2. Change the boot priorities and boot from the USB media
3. Choose “repair your computer” (NOT install!)
4. Choose troubleshoot and then “command prompt”
5. Find the drive letter for the system drive your main install is on. It almost certainly WON’T be on the C: 驱动器. Easiest thing to do it try D: and then type “dir” and look to see if the contents of the drive are correct
6. To make sure the installed driver list will fit in the command window you have to make it larger — use the command
mode con:cols=1000 lines=3000
7. Then use the command
dism /image:e:\ /get-drivers 其中e:\ is the drive you found in step 5.
8. 所有驱动程序文件将被称为 oem###.inf 其中 ### is an increasing number (按日期). 所以最近安装的 (即. the problem) 司机(s) 将有最高的数字
9. 在我的情况下 3 problem drivers were called oem148.inf oem149.inf and oem150.inf. The original names for these were also shown which for StoreMI are called rccfg.inf, rcbottom.inf, and rcraid.inf
10. Remove each of the problem drivers using the following command (use it 3 times to remove 3 司机)
dism /image:e:\ /remove-driver /driver:oem###.inf — don’t forget to replace e:\ with the drive relevant to you
11. Reboot the system. Hopefully it will just boot straight up.
12. In my case it still didn’t boot, but I was able to press F8 and select “last known good” which then did boot up successfully. I then uninstalled StoreMI and rebooted again to be sure it was completely gone.
The following links had most of the information above
发现这个有用? 请不要让我们知道通过下降到低于评论. 如果您想订阅，请使用菜单上的订阅链接右上方. 您还可以通过使用下面的链接社会分享这与你的朋友. 干杯.