- Make sure you are logged onto Windows with a user account that has Administrative rights.
- Disable anti-virus software.
- If you have a firewall running on your PC, disable it.
Disconnect your device
If you have a USB or a PCMCIA / PC Card Bluetooth device, please disconnect it.
If you have a laptop / notebook or other device with Internal Bluetooth that can be “turned off” please turn it off.
Download and extract the files
下载IBM集成蓝牙II软件 (WID-COMM构建 220.127.116.11) 从:
[ IBM FTP 现场 ] 要么 [ IBM HTTP MIR-ROR ] 20.34 MB
Run the downloaded file from IBM (called bthwxp1o.exe)
点击下一步, accept the license agreement, click next twice more and finally click finish.
The driver files have now been extracted to C:\DRIVERS WIN BDCACT
Download the latest device recognition file from [ 下载 ] 16 Kb
Save the file to the IBM drivers location (Ç:\DRIVERS WIN BDCACT ) and overwrite the existing file.
Download the patcher from [ Jons Guides ] 要么 [ MIR-ROR 1 ] 要么 [ MIR-ROR 2 ] 221 Kb (patcher removed, 看页面 1 for reasons and possible alternative locations)
Save the patcher somewhere easy to access (例如, on the desktop).
Run the Patcher (patch_v4.exe) to extract the files.
Uninstall previous Bluetooth software
If you have previously installed any Bluetooth software you should uninstall it before proceeding.
The following list is of software that should be uninstalled, but it is not necesarily a complete list!
- Any previous Widcomm software
- Any previous Soleil software
- Sony Bluespace software
- XTNDConnect Blue Manager software
- Microsoft Patch Q323183
- Any drivers that were supplied with your Bluetooth device
- Microsoft IntelliType and IntelliPoint software for Bluetooth mice & 键盘.
发现这个有用? 请不要让我们知道通过下降到低于评论. 如果您想订阅，请使用菜单上的订阅链接右上方. 您还可以通过使用下面的链接社会分享这与你的朋友. 干杯.