视窗 8 looks to have many nice new features, 但不幸的是, as I mentioned in a previous post, Microsoft has decided to create a phone/tablet user interface and foist it upon desktop users as well. This wouldn’t be such a problem if Microsoft had left an option to turn the excellent and well established traditional interface back on, but in their infinite wisdom Microsoft hasn’t provided any such option. Fortunately there are 2 options for getting the traditional start button and menu back.
1. Start menu without button, without 3rd party software
- Right click on the taskbar
- Go to toolbars and “new toolbar”
- Paste the following: %ProgramData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and click “select folder”
- Right click on the taskbar again and select “Lock the taskbar” (which will unlock it)
- Use the vertical line of dots to drag the “programs” entry across to the far left
- Double click on the vertical line of dots to shrink the menu
- Right click on the taskbar again and select “Lock the taskbar”
2. Full start menu, via 3rd party utility
- 下载 ViStart
- 安装. You’ll need to give it permission to run
有你自己的一些想法? 下面放纵自己通过评论! 如果您想订阅，请使用菜单上的订阅链接右上方. 您还可以通过使用下面的链接社会分享这与你的朋友. 干杯.