I have wanted the facility to convert my recorded WTV files to another format for as long as I’ve had a MediaPC. The lead candidate has always been MCEBuddy, but for over 2 years the project was stalled (as far as the user was concerned at least) by problems supporting h264 video inside wtv files.
In the meantime, this is at least 90% of the way to the complete solution, and the more testers that can help the developer the sooner we will get an end product (and the better it will be). Happy testing…
Fixing x64 problems…
Credit to a post by scanti on the MCEBuddy forums which I have simplified below…
- Download corflags.zip (part of the Microsoft .NET Framework SDK) and extract the exe to the MCEBuddy folder
- Open an elevated command prompt
- Switch directory to the MCE Folder
- Run corflags MCEBuddy.BetaUI.exe /32bit+
- Using the MCEBuddy GUI should now work fine
What do you think? Drop us a comment below! If you would like to subscribe please use the subscribe link on the menu at the top right. You can also share this with your friends by using the social links below. Cheers.