I’ve previously covered theme edits for rich snippets for various themes including Mystique 2, Mystique 3, Thesis & Twenty Eleven as well as some generic instructions. Below are details of the code for how to validate rich snippets in the Me Gusta by Cosmos theme.
To fix authorship info on all pages…
1. add rel=“author” to the href tag on lines 572 and 871 of lib\php\post.class.php
2. add a link to google+ profile on line 44 of author.php
Fix other errors
1. add class=“vcard” to ul on line 571 and line 858 of lib\php\post.class.php
2. add fn to class of li on lines 572 and 871 of lib\php\post.class.php
3. replace <li class=“time”> on line 872 of lib\php\post.class.php with <li class=“time updated”><span class=“value-title” title=”<?php the_date(); ?>”></span>
These instructions are less detailed than previous guides. If you need more detail don’t hesitate to ask — drop a comment below and I’ll provide additional details.
Please send us your thoughts by commenting below! If you would like to subscribe please use the subscribe link on the menu at the top right. You can also share this with your friends by using the social links below. Cheers.